background

Monday 21 January 2013

Keep It Simple Challenge

 

Well Challenge number 2  is here over at Creative Creations Challenges and here is my DT card for inspiration. Our sponsor this time is Digital Delightsand the theme is 'Keep It Simple'

 

 

 

I used Digital Delights digi stamps which can be found in the Love and Valentines section here. I have tried to keep it plain as possible which isn't easy for me as I am forever adding gems, flowers and pearls here there and everywhere! lol The images were coloured with copics and the papers are from my stash. the heart is a Joy Crafts die .


Well thank you for stopping by and we would love to see you join in our challenge #2.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time for leaving me a comment! I love to know what you think of my makes xxxx