background

Monday 15 April 2013

Suzy-Mae Strawberry - Lacy Sunshine

Afternoon all, Well I'm back with another fab digi from Lacy Sunshine today from the new Flower Pot Pretties collection over at the Lacy Sunshine Shop. The only legitimate place to buy the Fab Heather Valentin's digi stamps!

Here is Suzy-Mae Strawberry!

 
I coloured Suzy with copics. The papers were all from my stash, the strawberry paper was in a freebie 6x6 pad I got with a mag yonks ago! Added my favourite die of the moment, the corner die from Memory Box and cut the back from a strawberry button and stuck it onto the ribbon. I have used a general With Love sentiment so it can be used as a birthday card or a 'Hello' card or even a get well card. Also used xcut large ovals, plain and scalloped to cut the image out and matt her. And my cards wouldn't be my cards without adding some pearls and gems!! lol

Copics used: E000, E00, E11, R24, R27, R29, R81, R83, R85, YR21, YR24, YR27, YG05, YG07, YG09

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like her x


5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Jill, they are fabulous to colour and your colouring is beautiful. Love the papers.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aawww...so flipping cute! Beautiful colouring too. Love it!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable Jill! Fab use of the backing papers and how cute is that little button?
    Hugs, Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful card Jill. The image is gorgeous and the papers are just perfect x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time for leaving me a comment! I love to know what you think of my makes xxxx