background

Monday 24 June 2013

Creative Creations Challenges #12



Time for our next challenge over at Creative Creations Challenges Blog and our theme this time is Anything but a square, shaped cards! Our lovely sponsors this time are



who are giving away a very generous prize of a $25 voucher to their store.

So without further ado, here is my DT card for the challenge. I used Circus Clown Owen digi stamp from the PND store.




I coloured Owen with copics and used a 8x8 scalloped circle card blank. The backing papers were all from my scraps box and were all cut using spellbinders classic circles dies. Owen was cut using an xcut scalloped oval die. The balloon die cuts are from sizzix cupcake stamp and die set and the sentiment was cut using Tattered Lace All Occasion Sentiment dies. I have added self adhesive pearl stars and gemstone stars around the card and a rhinestone bow to the thread I used as the strings on the balloons. Last but not least, I added 2 white paper hydrangeas that I had coloured with copics and added a sparkly gemstone to the centres. Not a square or rectangle in sight!! well, except for the envelope! lol

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like Owen. Why not stop by the other DT girls blogs for some more fantastic inspiration and good luck!!




1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time for leaving me a comment! I love to know what you think of my makes xxxx