background

Tuesday 9 July 2013

Just Inspirational Challenges - Little Blue Button Stamps

Time for another challenge over Just Inspirational Challenges blog and our sposnor this time is 


who are offering the following generous prize


and the photo to use for inspiration is 




And not for my DT card


I coloured the image in with copics and kept the card quite clean and simple. I added some flowers with sparkling rhinestones and used a cheery lynn corner die in 3 of the corners. I used spellbinders lacy circles and large standard circles dies to cut the sentiment which was printed off the pooter using word. 

I took inspiration from the photo by using the colours of the balls and also the spotted patterning.

Hope you like it. Why not stop by the other DT girls blogs for lots more inspiration.












1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time for leaving me a comment! I love to know what you think of my makes xxxx