background

Friday 26 July 2013

The Stamping Chef Recipes Challenge - Surf's Up!

There's a challenge running on The Stamping Chef Recipes Facebook page this week. The challenge starts on a Monday and you can get the image for free for 24 hours, after that, you can buy the image from the shop. You've got til Sunday night to enter the challenge so still plenty of time to go get Surf's Up!

Here is my Sous Chef card using this fab image!


I coloured her up using copics. E000, E00, E11, E13, E15, E18, B02, RV09, RV06, RV04, Y13, Y15, Y17, YR04, YR07, YR09, YG01, YG03, YG05.

The patterned paper is a mag freebie from yonks ago and as soon as I saw this digi I knew this was the paper for it! 

I've used ribbon over the corners and plain pink and orange cardstock for the layering. Added lots of summery paper blossoms and put sparkling rhinestones in the middle of them all. Also used a flip flop charm which is dangling from the 2 pink flowers. I used a clear stamp for the sentiment and a spellies lacy circle die. Added a bit of bling also! 

Hope you like her! 

If you don't have time this weekend to join in the current challenge, why not stop by on Monday for the start of the new one! Believe me, you'll love the image for the coming challenge!! ;)


3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Jill! Fab image & layout and I LOVE that flip-flop charm! How cute is that?! Cute little button you have there too :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fab Jill! Great image, stunningly coloured and fab layout.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love the colours hun, & the embellishments are fab!

    Have a great weekend
    hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time for leaving me a comment! I love to know what you think of my makes xxxx