background

Monday 19 August 2013

CCC #17 - Digital Delights and Bingo!

Time for a new challenge over at Creative Creations Challenges and the fab sponsor this time is Digital Delights



For this challenge we had to use the bingo card below to lead the creation by choosing three squares in a row! I chose Anything But A Card, Pearls and Kraft Card.



Here is my DT creation! I have made a door plaque for my little boys bedroom door.




I coloured the clown in using copics and fussy cut round him and the matts. I've used papers and card from my stash for the layering and the main base layer is the Kraft card. I used my eyelet punch to make the wholes to add the book rings which hold on the name at the bottom. The name was made using Dimension stamps upper case Alphabet clear stamps and coloured with copics. The stars were a seperate tiny stamp that was used before they were coloured and cut. I then covered them in glossy Accents to give the a shiny look and more rigid feel. Lastly, I added pearls to the bottom of the clown piece and the bottom of the name plaque and again used my eyelet punch to make 2 holes in the top corners to thread some red ribbon through to hang the plaque on Christopher's door!

Hope you like my creation and thanks for stopping by! Why not check out the rest of the design teams blogs for lots more inspiration! Good luck for the challenge! 


1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time for leaving me a comment! I love to know what you think of my makes xxxx