background

Friday 9 August 2013

The Stamping Chef New Release - A Bootyful Night

Time for this weeks new release at The Stamping Chef  'Witch' you can grab with 20% off for this weekend only! 

Now for my Sous Chef recipe! Meet A Bootyful Night!



I coloured her in using copics E000, E00, E11, YG05, YG03, YG07, V12, V15, V17, N3, N5, N7, N9, C1,C3, C5, C7, YR04, YR07,YR09, Y32.

Was only able to use plain papers/cardstock for this image (makes note to buy some halloween stash!). I added a piece of orange polka dot ribbon across the centre of the card. Other supplies used are:- Memory box creepy web die, MFT bow die, paper blossoms, sparkling rhinestones, gemstone bling that was bought from Poundland, spellies classic circle and scalloped circle nestie dies and the sentiment was typed up by me using Word and reads 'Have A Wicked Birthday'.

Hope you like my make. Why not pop over to the other Sous Chef's blogs for lots more inspiration. Whilst you're hopping about, why not come and check out The Stamping Chef Challenge Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time for leaving me a comment! I love to know what you think of my makes xxxx