background

Friday 23 August 2013

The Stamping Chef New Release - Round = a Shape 2

Time for another fab new release from The Stamping Chef. This weeks is called Round = A Shape 2! and just for this weekend you can grab her with 20% off from The Stamping Chef shop. 

Here is my sous chef card! 



Since January I have been doing the Weight Watchers diet and after losing 3 and half stone so far, I am getting the that point where it starts to slow a bit and you easily get swayed to cheat. I still have a long, long way to go so decided a notebook to track my feelings and good and bad days would help me to keep going! I thought this image was perfect for it, although on a diet, I will never be and never want to be stick thin! If I could look anywhere near as good as Tamara has drawn this image I would be a happy lady!! lol

Supplies used:- Copics E000, E00, E11, E23, E25, E27, E29, B02, B91, B93, B95, B97, R81, R83, R85, RV66. Butterfly paper from Grace Taylor Playtime stack, other papers from stash, paper blossoms, sparkling rhinestones for centres and title typed and printed from Word. 

Hope you like my creation and can't wait to see what you come up with! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time for leaving me a comment! I love to know what you think of my makes xxxx