background

Tuesday 3 September 2013

Just Inspirational Challenges - Beccys Place

Hello Bloggers

As you will know if you've been following my blog for a while I am a memberof team B at Just Inspirational Challenges. Well the owner Kelly  and her 2nd in command Kate have been having a think about how to make the challenges more appealing and to entice more of you to enter etc etc and they decided that instead of having an inspirational photo for every challenge we would sometimes use one and other times use a photo of something that you must use in your creation, for example this weeks photo is of ribbons which means you must have ribbons on your make somewhere. 
So without further ado, onto the new challenge! Our lovely sponsor this time is Beccys Place .
They are offering the brill prize of 3 digi's or one set. 
and the theme photo for this challenge is 



Finally for my DT card!



The image is coloured with copics and the patterned papers are from an old DCWV Christmas stack I have from yonks ago! I kept the design quite clean and the red and blue backing papers are pain card stick from my stash. I used red chiffon ribbon along the bottom of the card and added a string of pearl beads too. I used one of the new memory box Christmas dies for the snowflake and added some pearls. I also dotted around some pearl snowflake flatback embellishments, they're not easy to see in the piccy so hopefully you can see them! I also covered all the white parts of the little snow girl and the snow mum's clothes with Deco art crystal ultra fine glitter to add a bit of sparkle.

Copics used:- YR04, YR07, YR09, B00, B02, B04, E55, E57, E59, E13, E15, E17, RV21, RV23, RV25, YG61, YG63, YG67, R35, R37, R39, B21, B23, B26, Y32, Y35, Y38, YR61, YR65, YR68


Thanks for stopping by and why not check out the rest of teh DT girls blogs for some more fab inspiration. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time for leaving me a comment! I love to know what you think of my makes xxxx