background

Friday 27 September 2013

New DT Position - Kith and Kin StampCo - New Release

First of all my fab news!! I've been lucky enough to be picked to be on the DT for a brand new up and coming company called Kith and Kin Stamp Co. The company is run by Kyra and her Husband Scott and their images are based around themselves and their 3 children! 

Its so exciting to be part of a new company and watching all the exciting things happen and their business start to grow! 

So, without further ado, here is my DT card for the new release today - here is Tattered Lizzie


I coloured Lizzie using copics :- E000, E00, E11, B00, B60, B63, B66, RV91. RV93, RV95
The patterned paper is from the First Edition Desert Blooms paper stack and bazzil cardstock. I have used some pink jacqard ribbon from my ribbon box and 2 white metal corner embellishments. The flowers are from WOC, the leaves are punched using Martha Stewart branch punch and the sentiment is a digital one. Unfortunately I have that many digi sentiments I can't possibly remember where they come from! lol The butterfly border was made using the new Joy Crafts butterfly border die.

Hope you like her and keep your eyes peeled for lots more stamps coming from Kith and Kin, in varying styles also! 

Thanks for stopping by .


1 comment:

  1. We're honoured to have you on this journey with us Jill!
    www.kithandkinstampco.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time for leaving me a comment! I love to know what you think of my makes xxxx