background

Monday 28 October 2013

Just Inspirational Challenges - Delicious Doodles - Kraft

Time for another challenge at Just Inspirational Challenges blog and our wonderful sponsor this time is Delicious Doodles who are offering the fab prize of 4 digi's!

http://deliciousdoodles.blogspot.ie/

Our theme for this challenge is to use Kraft card/paper somewhere on your project.


So now for my DT card. I used Delicious Doodles image Christmas Lantern 





I coloured the images using copics but didn't write them down, I do know I didn't use any out of the ordinary combos though lol. The patterned papers were from my Christmas stash, not sure of the make as they are all mixed up! The holly leaves around the edge are cut using an X cut punch and added red rhinestones to the centres for the berries. I have added a large mulberry paper Poinsettia with a yellow sprakling rhinestone in the centre. I have used Kraft in my project by using memory box merry and Christmas die words. They don't show up very well on the piccy but they do in real life! 

Thank you for stopping by. and I hope you'll get chance  to stop by the other DT girls blogs for lots more inspiration.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time for leaving me a comment! I love to know what you think of my makes xxxx