background

Tuesday 15 October 2013

Just Inspirational Challenges - Stitchy Bear - Brads

Time for another Team B challenge over at Just Inspirational Challenges and the sponsor this time is Stitchy Bear with a brill prize of
http://stitchybearstamps.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&zenid=b8ffd26f9e9cf8dc2ba4c2ef6f0ddc39
 And our theme picture this time is - Brads - 


So now for my DT card.


I coloured Santa in using copics :- E000, E00, E11, R35, R37, R39, E23, E25, E27, N3, N5, N7, N9, C1.

The papers are from Hot Of The Press. I rooted out the giant creative cardmakers pad that I have had for about 5 years and never used!! The sentiment is also from the pad. I added some ribbon from my stash along the front. My brads I have used also came from the HOTP Creative Christmas pack that I had and it is a lrage xmas tree with holes in to place the brads through to look like the lights on the tree and the star at the top! Looks really cute close up! I also used a corner rounding punch on each of the backing papers and sponged around the edges with Aged Mahogany distress ink pad and a piece of sponge.

Thanks for stopping by, hope you like Santa! 

Why not stop by the rest of Team B's blogs for plenty more fab inspiration! 


2 comments:

  1. Superb Jill, love the image, also I have that xmas tree, had it in my stash for years, and very nearly put it on a card, yesterday...now I can use it, LOL xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy to be working with on you on the JIC DT....can't wait to get to know you!
    Your card is really great. The brads on the tree are really cute!
    hugs--
    Roberta
    Queen Bee Paper Crafts
    My Blog Candy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time for leaving me a comment! I love to know what you think of my makes xxxx