background

Friday 25 October 2013

The Stamping Chef - New Release - Post Patty

Another brill release this week from Tamara, The Stamping Chef and she is called Posh Patty!
As always, you can grab her for this weekend only with 20% off, after that she will revert to full price so go grab her quick! 

Here is my Sous Chef card using Posh Patty


I coloured Patty using copics:- E000, E00, E11, E13, E15, E18, B02, N3, N5, N7, N9, C1.

The pink patterned paper is from Grace Taylor playtime paper stack. The black and white paper and black card stock are from my stash! The sentiment was typed out in Word and printed and layered using spellies circle and lacy circle dies. The spotty ribbon is from my stash and the bows and large block printed flowers are from the Papermania Capsule Collection. The pink printed bloom started life white and I coloured it in using a copic marker. I added some sparkling rhinestones to the centres of the bows and the large blooms and added black and pink pearls in the corners around the card.

Hope you like my card and thank you for stopping by. Why not go and check out the other sous chefs blogs for loads more inspiration and don't forget to grab Patty with 20% off for this weekend only! 



1 comment:

  1. Brilliant Jill, love the Grey, Pink with a touch of Black on this amazing image, great work xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time for leaving me a comment! I love to know what you think of my makes xxxx