background

Monday 11 November 2013

Creative Creations Challenges- Saturated Canary-Sparkle and Shine

Time for a new Team B Challenge over at Creative Creations Challenges and the lovely sponsor this time is Krista at Saturated Canary. So to be in with a chance of winning 2 fab Saturated Canary digis go get rummaging around in your stash and get that glitter out for the Sparkle and Shine theme!!

Here is my DT card for the challenge using Tidy up


I coloured her up using copics:- E000, E00,. E11. B00, B02, B04, E13, E15, E18, R81, R83, R85, E31, E33, E35.

The glittered patterned paper is from First Edition and I also used Kraft card stock. I used lots of gemstone irridescent stickles for the accents on her dress, headband and the dust around her.

The frame around the sentiment and the corner embellishment in the top left was made using Martha Stewart paper clay and MS moulds. I used stickles also over the top of these to add even more sparkle. I used a small lace doily in the bottom left and used a sparkling rhinestone in the centre of it. The butterflys are joy crafts border die. I used a selection of paper flowers in the corner and also used lots of stickles to make them sparkle! (can you tell I like glitter???? :D) The leaves were punched using MS punch.

Hope you like my sparkly card and why not stop by the rest of the DT girls for lots more inspiration. Thanks for stopping by x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time for leaving me a comment! I love to know what you think of my makes xxxx