background

Monday 20 January 2014

Creative Creations Challenges - Less Is More

Time for our forst Team B challenge of the year over at Creative Creations Challenges and the theme this time is Less Is More. As you know we've changed to a Just For Fun Challenge Blog for the next 6 months as a trial so no prizes up for grabs, just somewhere to have fun and showcase your makes! 

Here is my DT card for the challenge using Tiddly Inks Wrynn Blooms 





I coloured Wrynn using copics .E000, E00, E11, E13, E15, E18, R81, R83, R85, BG53, BG57, BG49, YR61, YR65, YR68. I have used Bazzill cardstock for the matting and added a bow made using Martha Stewart paper clay and Martha Stewart silicone mould to the top left hand corner and 2 pearls in the bottome right corner. The sentiment is a digital one I made myself in Paint.net. 

Hope you like my CAS card. Why not pop by the rest of the DT girls for lots more inspiration. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time for leaving me a comment! I love to know what you think of my makes xxxx