background

Sunday 2 February 2014

Scribble & Scrap Challenge #11 Anything Goes

Time for another challenge over at the Scribble & Scrap Challenge Blog and as always the theme is Anything Goes so super easy to enter and they're are prizes for the top 3 as well as the winner! How fab is that! Before I show you my card, just to mention too, we are having a Design Team Call at Scribble and Scrap so be sure to apply and good luck! Just go to THIS LINK for all the info you need.

Here is my DT card using SKU 0087 - The Puglies - Charles


I coloured Charles in using copics E000, E00, E11, E93, E95, E97, B00, B02, B91, B95, B97, E33, E35, E37.

The patterned papers are all from my stash, still trying to use up my (huge) scraps box! lol  I have added a length of ribbon across the long piece of paper near the bottom and have added some blue square buttons and blue pearls as embellies. The sentiment was hand stamped and was cut and layered using xcut hexagon nesting dies. I finished off the card using my sakura paint pen around the edges of the dark blue bazzill to create faux stitching.

Hope you like him! Why not pop by the other DT girls blogs for lots more inspiration! Don't forget to check out the DT call while you're there. Lastly good luck! 


4 comments:

  1. This is FAB, Jill! Love how you've coloured Charles and the backing paper and layout are great. Brill card.

    Thank you for creating such a great card for the challenge.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card, Jill. Love the layout, papers & faux stitching and Charlie boy looks amazing :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice card! I find it so hard to make cards for men/boys! good job!
    Mirella DK xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fantastic Jill, I love how you've coloured Charles and the backing paper x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time for leaving me a comment! I love to know what you think of my makes xxxx