background

Wednesday 26 March 2014

The Stamping Chef Challenge Anything Goes!

Hiya all, time for another challenge over at The Stamping Chef and as always its Anything Goes! So pop along to the blog to check out the rules and enter your makes to be in with a chance of winning a fab prize! 

Here is my Sous Chef card using Trixie Deville.


I coloured Trixie usingcopics E000, E00, E11, B00, B02, B04, E13, E15, E18, RV21, RV23, RV25, BG49, BG53, BG57. Ididnt use the full image, I cropped her to use the top half and cut her out using spellies floral ovals and plain ovals. I added some pink stickles to her specs and her rose in her hair to add a bit of sparkle.  The papers are from a dovecraft cupcake stack and I also used Bazzill plain for the matting. I placed a strip of washi tape across the bottom and a doilie behind the floral oval mat. The paper blooms were from my stash and I added sparkling rhinestones to the centres. I printed the digital sentiment and matted using the bazzill. Finally, I added some dewdrops in the top right corner and dotted some pearls around also. 

Hope you like her, she is really fun to colour. 

Why not stop by the other Sous Chefs blogs for lots more fab inspiration! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time for leaving me a comment! I love to know what you think of my makes xxxx