background

Wednesday 9 April 2014

The Stamping Chef Challenge

Time for another new challenge over at The Stamping Chef and as always its Anything Goes so super easy to enter! Check out the challenge blog for all the rules and good luck!

Here is my Sous Chef card using Betty Butterfingers.


I coloured Betty with copics but didn't write them down this time! *smacks hand

The papers were from Dovecraft cupcake 6x6 paper pack and I have also used plain Bazzill cardstock. The sentiment I typed myself in Word and the banner is a La La Land die. I used the hearts from the banner to dot around and added 2 paper blooms with sparkling rhinestones in the centres. I added gems to the hearts and pearls around the corners.

Thanks for stopping by, hope you get chance to pop by the other sous chefs blogs for lots more fab inspiration!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time for leaving me a comment! I love to know what you think of my makes xxxx