background

Wednesday 23 April 2014

The Stamping Chef Challenge

Time for another new challenge over at The Stamping Chef and as always now it is Anything Goes so its really easy to enter to be in with a chance of winning a fab prize!

Here is my Sous Chef card using Ella Lovely. Hope you like her! 




I coloured Ella using Copics E000, E00, E11, B00, B02, B04, E13, E15, E18, BG72, BG75, BG78, RV21, RV23, RV25, E71, E74, E33, E31, E35,Y35, Y38.

The pearlescent background pattered paper is from the DCWV elegance stack and the brown is plain bazzill cardstock. I added some ribbon with a pearl heart buckle across the centre and a small doily behind the main image. 

At the weekend I had had a play with my melt pot so used a frame and corners from a Martha Stewart mould that I had made. The sentiment I typed up myself in word in a matching colour to the rest of the card and stuck it behind the frame. Finally I added some pearls in the corners.

Hope you like my card. we would love it if you would drop by the other Sous Chefs blogs for lots more fab inspiration.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time for leaving me a comment! I love to know what you think of my makes xxxx