background

Sunday 8 June 2014

Scribble & Scrap Challenge #20

Time for another new challenge over at Scribble and Scrap challenge blog and the theme as always is Anything Goes.

Here is my DT card using a digi by Aurora Wings and The Moody Blues Set 1 digi papers from the Scribble and Scrap shop.


I coloured the image using copics but didnt write the colours down at the time (have had this one coloured up for a while waiting to be used!) The patterned papers are from The Moody Blues Set 1 digi paper set and I also used plain Bazzill Cardstock. The embellishments used are paper roses, ribbon, a white metal corner embellishment and a die cut banner using a La La Land die.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you get chance to stop by the rest of the DT girls blogs for lots more inspiration.


1 comment:

  1. So cute! Love that image and you've coloured it so beautifully. Really pretty card...but still fab for a little baby boy.

    Thank you for creating such a gorgeous project for the challenge.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time for leaving me a comment! I love to know what you think of my makes xxxx