background

Sunday 3 August 2014

Scribble and Scrap challenge #24

Time for another new Challenge over at Scribble & Scrap and as always it Anything Goes so super easy to enter, just be sure to check out the S&S blog for the rules and all the prize info! 

Here is my DT card using Vintage Poppy



I coloured in the poppy using copics R35, R37, R39, G12, G14, G16, 100. The backing paper and plain red cardstock are all from my stash. I used a piece of ribbon across the bottom of the card and the sentiment is hand stamped. I added some black glitter to the 'seeds' of the flower to make it stand out more and also added some rhinestones to the corners.

Thanks for stopping by, would love you to stop by the other DT's blogs for lots more inspiration.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time for leaving me a comment! I love to know what you think of my makes xxxx