background

Sunday 31 August 2014

Scribble & Scrap Challenge #26

Have you seen all the goings on over at the Scribble and Scrap website??? Go have a nosey! We now have 'real life' crafty stash for you buy and play with! Its fab !!

Time for another new challenge over at Scribble and Scrap challenge blog and here is my card for the challenge using some goodies from the shop! 


I used 
Lillibet stamp Goodnight Kiss
Lillibet 6x6 paper pack
Dovecraft Doillies
and some paper flowers

I coloured the stamp using copics and also added some plain bazzill cardstock and pearls from my stash. The sentiment is hand stamped.

Thanks for stopping by hope you get chance to have a nosey at the other DT girls blogs for lots more inspiration and go have a gander at the website and all the lovely goodies available with lots more still to come! 


1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time for leaving me a comment! I love to know what you think of my makes xxxx