background

Wednesday 27 August 2014

The Stamping Chef Anything Goes

Time for a new challenge over at the Stamping Chef and as always the theme is Anything Goes.

Here is my sous chef card using the Cattitude digi set


I coloured the kitty using copics C1, C3, C5, R81, R83, R85, R20, R22, B000, B00, B02. I have used plain bazzill cardstock and a grey digi paw print paper that I had, it was dark but I lightened it in Paint.net to match the image. The pink paw print paper was made by myself using the paw print digi stamp that comes in the set and coloured the prints in using My Craft Studio elite. The sentiment was again made in Paint.net using the paw print digi stamp and adding the text over it in the colour to match the layout, I printed it out then cut around all the elements and stuck them on with 3d foam. Finally I added 2 blooms with dazzling rhinestone centres and some pearls to the corners.

Thank you for stopping by, hope you get chance to stop by the other Sous Chefs blogs for lots mroe inspiration. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time for leaving me a comment! I love to know what you think of my makes xxxx